3/5/09

Big Brother

Oliver is now a big brother to little Zachary.
Zachary arrived on Feb 6th but didn't come home till a couple of days later. Meanwhile Ollie stayed with Grandma while Doc and I recovered from delivering little Zachary and made our way home from the hospital.
At first the meeting was a little tense since I was still recovering from the delivery and really wanted some rest. Oliver was quite inquisitive and sniffed out Zachary for a while. Checking out his car seat to all the other baby smells that came along.
Since Zachary's arrival, I've been so busy with him that unfortunately Ollie has been a bit neglected. Luckily, Doc has been fantastic at spending time with him.
So far, Oliver has been behaving well around little Zach and I'm going to try and spend more time with him. Hopefully once I'm completely healed from the delivery, I can take Oliver out for his favorite activity. A nice game of Fetch!

2 comments:

Golden Samantha said...

What a sweeeeet baby! Ollie will come to be his almost-nanny in no time at all! My mama has a brand new granddaughter who I just love - she does smell yumser, but I know not to get too close at this point. Still, I'd never slobber on her or anything. Get well soon and rest up!
Hugs,
Sammie

☮momoKo said...

Hi!
I toast sweet new member of your family!

Heart of goldie
momoKo